Discovery Corps Application
- Fill out the application on-line: Discovery Corps On-Line Application or by printing a copy: Discovery Corps Printable Application.
- Provide a description of intended research activities with learning objectives and outcomes prepared to faculty member/mentor.
- Applications and awards will be done through the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Dean’s office.
- Funding will be awarded to the faculty mentor and may be used to support teaching activities of choice.
- Amount of funding ($300 - $500) will depend on number of successful applicants. Faculty may use these funds support their teaching activities (e.g. travel, supplies, books, software, student clubs, etc.)
- With a positive experience, the successful completion of this experience should position the student/mentor to pursue UCARE funding as a sophomore.