Always a Husker
Remember the Place you once called Home.
The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) is fortunate to have advocates who take an active interest in the future of the College. These people consist of alumni of the College who attended or graduated from CASNR, and friends of the College who may be spouses of alumni, faculty, or others who want to be a part of alumni activities.
Membership in the CASNR Alumni Association is open to anyone with an interest in the College.
Husker Connect is a valuable virtual platform that facilitates connections and relationship-building among College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) students, alumni and professionals. By bringing together individuals with shared interests, backgrounds or expertise, Husker Connect can provide you with various benefits including:
- Networking: Students can connect with alumni and professionals who have experience and insights in their desired fields. Connections can lead to mentorship, internship opportunities, career advice, and potential job prospects.
- Alumni engagement: Husker Connect allows alumni to stay connected with their University and engage with current students. Alumni can contribute by offering guidance, sharing their experiences and encouragement.
- Knowledge sharing: Husker Connect can serve as a platform for sharing ideas, industry trends and best practices. Students have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and alumni, gaining valuable knowledge and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in their field.
- Collaborative opportunities: Husker Connect facilitates collaborations between students, alumni and professionals. Collaboration could involve community outreach initiatives, entrepreneurial endeavors and research projects.
- Community building: Husker Connect can help foster a strong sense of community among CASNR students, alumni and professionals.
CASNR Alumni Association Brick Fund
When you make a donation to the CASNR Alumni Brick Program, you will leave a permanent legacy on the University of Nebraska–Lincoln's East Campus and you will also help make college more affordable for future students. Your brick can be engraved with your name or that of a friend, favorite professor, family member—anyone who you would like honored at CASNR. Engraved bricks are placed in the Legacy Courtyard on East Campus, north of Agricultural Hall.
Two brick size options are available:
6" x 12" brick - $250
12" x 12" brick - $750 (larger brick includes the Nebraska N)
Inscription details: Two lines maximum with a maximum of 16 characters per line. Punctuation and spaces count as characters. All text will be standard size, font and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used. Messages will be centered automatically in uppercase letters. The UNL College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural resources reserves the right to approve all text prior to production.
Bricks can be purchased through the NU Foundation at the button below. Enter the price of brick you would like to purchase in the gift amount and add your inscription to the comments.
You can contact Meg Kester at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-472-7909 to assist you with your purchase and answer any questions.Buy a brick
Give to CASNR Programs
Gifting to agriculture and natural resource programs is done through the University of Nebraska Foundation, making gifts tax deductible as provided in Internal Revenue Code. Gifts support student scholarships, student activities, the CASNR Alumni Association, research, extension and other philanthropic priorities of the Institute as provided through six funds.Give to the CASNR Fund